Once a week, we go to the only Popeye’s in town. I love their chicken. It’s similar to Jollibee’s fried chicken, only much more spicier. Today, I had their peach pie. It’s like Jollibee’s peach- mango pie, minus the mango.
Why does every other sentence I form includes the word “Jollibee”?
It’s getting old. I hate that almost everyday I say that I miss this, I miss that. Don’t get me wrong, I am very happy here. The desert is now my home. I am surrounded by wonderful people, and my husband takes care of me so well. Really, there’s nothing I want more (except for a JOB).
- grannnypanties likes this
- sashabelleandmolly likes this
- pushinginthepin likes this
- confessionsofabachelor likes this
- nutrify said: fun!
- nutrify likes this
- hiimles likes this
- indelibleimprint likes this
- justanotherinternetbitch likes this
- wheresmypoolboy likes this
- onwingslikeseagulls likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- theblueangelstar likes this
- panickingsecretly likes this
- stumblingroses likes this
- once-a-haggerty likes this
- eternallycdbales said: There are a few Jollibee’s in the United States. The closest to you would be in Nevada, I think. But they are expanding. So knows. one day there will be on near you before you know it.
- markv9 likes this
- iknowitsheresomewhere likes this
- eternallycdbales likes this
- waitwhatidontknow likes this
- wherethecoconutsgrow posted this