Lookie, lookie… look what I found in the mail. Tim Tam sent to me all the way from Australia! I am the happiest girl in the world.
My love affair with this chocolate covered biscuits started 7 years ago, during my trip to Sydney. I was hooked! What’s there not to like? Chocolate biscuits and filling covered in chocolate! Unfortunately, the ones sold in the Philippines taste sooooo different, so I never really bought anything since then. I cannot find this here in the US too.
Good thing, I have a cool friend, M. We have a tradition, every year he sends me a box of Tim Tams. This year, he sent me three variants- dark choco and mint, dark choco and raisins and rum, and the best one- the original.
It’s a once a year treat, so I am really savoring it. I am so spoiled! And I am also very touched by the gesture. He’s a good friend, and he always remembers to send me Tim Tam, no matter where he is. Don’t you just love thoughtful friends? :)
- thekingquenchedme likes this
- midthirtysomething likes this
- treenasworld likes this
- nutrify said: yayyyy
- nutrify likes this
- hiimles likes this
- seaofsilverlings likes this
- wellthatsjustgreat likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- drsodalite likes this
- justanotherinternetbitch likes this
- sceneryofme likes this
- apeed432 likes this
- apeed432 said: awwww!
- kukanglv likes this
- theblueangelstar said: Please inbox me your postal address ;)
- themarke likes this
- onwingslikeseagulls likes this
- stumblingroses likes this
- iknowitsheresomewhere likes this
- musingandmulling likes this
- suicidecasanova likes this
- confessionsofabachelor likes this
- deathbeforedecaf214 likes this
- wherethecoconutsgrow posted this