I am craving for this- batchoy.
Broth made of pork bones simmered for hours.
Pork liver, slivers of pork.
Topped with chicharon (crackling pork skin).
Slurp, slurp, slurp.
This is what I used to eat during the rainy days. In every street corner, there’s always a trusted batchoy house. Sometimes, I hate that I’m in Arizona.
- ohnodatboicalledoldsalt likes this
- savetheearth93 reblogged this from fckyeahfilipinoculture
- kirbyaraullo likes this
- fckyeahfilipinoculture reblogged this from pinoycuisine
- iaskforpleasurefirst likes this
- iaskforpleasurefirst reblogged this from fckyeahfilipinoculture
- wherethecoconutsgrow likes this
- pinoycuisine reblogged this from wherethecoconutsgrow
- miguelrodriguezofficial likes this
- orangegumball likes this
- seanpthegent reblogged this from wherethecoconutsgrow
- brooksglycerine said:I was telling my Filipino BIL about your story and how you missed your food. He and my sis talked about Filipino restaurants and how most Filipinos don’t like them because it doesn’t taste like what their family makes. You may have to learn how to cook!
- theblueangelstar likes this
- kukanglv likes this
- fuckyeahsexpantherr likes this
- user404 likes this
- caliplum likes this
- themarke likes this
- drtoddpatrick likes this
- notyouraverageharlot likes this
- stillticking said:YUM, that looks and sounds so good.
- mttnc likes this
- stillticking likes this
- myheartonthefloor likes this
- wherethecoconutsgrow posted this